Iveco manufactures a stylish luxury coach, built to handle day tours, express services and longer journeys exploring Australia. You can rely on the comfort, safety, handling and manoeuvrability of the Eurorider chassis, which operators Australia wide enjoy driving.
The Eurorider offers:
- an Iveco Cursor 8 engine, 300hp or Cursor 10 engine 450hp
- an option of 2 or 3 axles
- low fuel consumption
- independent front suspension for better ride & handling
- heavy duty chassis
- ABS & ASR safety
- steerable third axle for manoeuvrability
- seating up to 65 passenger (reclining seats)
The Iveco Eurorider has been specifically built for the coach market. Whether it is for touring or express services, it has been designed with superior manoeuvrability in mind.
With two axle options (4x2 or 6x2) and a choice of either the Iveco Cursor 8 engine or Cursor 10 engine, the Eurorider delivers excellent fuel consumption, while the independent front suspension offers excellent ride and handling characteristics.
EURORIDER QUICK SPECS